The Future of
Featuring speakers from
LinkedIn, Meta, Pinterest, Twitter, and Snap
Thursday, June 23
Welcome & Networking
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Social platforms continue to push the limits of creativity, leading to even greater opportunities to engage with audiences who are eager to share their voices. What’s new at the forefront of social creativity? How can brands participate in the newest opportunities with video, social commerce, AR, and VR? And what are the best ways that brands and agencies are determining the effectiveness of their social campaigns? Find out from top experts from the platforms themselves.
- Courtney Bante, Sr. Lead, Global Creative Strategy, Pinterest
- Tom Chirico, Head of Creative Development, Twitter Next Lab
- Christina Keller, Head of Creative Intelligence, Meta
- Nina Mishkin, Director, Americas Brand Strategy, Snap
- John Nardone, President, Mediaocean
- Allyson Resh, Content Partner Lead, LinkedIn
- Nancy Reyes, CEO, TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
- Ed See, Partner at McKinsey & Company
- Melissa Yang, Global Head of Ecosystem Partnerships, TikTok
- Moderator: Joanna O’Connell, Forrester Research
The event takes place at the Beet.TV Villa, which is .6 miles from La Croisette, a 10-minute drive. As space is limited, please us know at your earliest convenience if you are able to join us by filling out the request form. Please note, attendance is not guaranteed until confirmed by Beet.TV.
Villa Address: 6 Avenue des Fleurs, Cannes
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org